Induct--Examples of (Co)Inductive Definitions
This directory is a collection of small examples to demonstrate
Isabelle/HOL's (co)inductive definitions package. Large examples appear on
many other directories, such as Auth, IMP and Lambda.
- Comb proves the Church-Rosser theorem for combinators (paper
- Mutil is the famous Mutilated Chess Board problem (paper
- PropLog proves the completeness of a formalization of
propositional logic (paper
- LFilter is an inductive/corecursive formalization of the
filter functional for infinite streams.
- Exp demonstrates the use of iterated inductive definitions to
reason about mutually recursive relations.